|butter in minecraft|
Sky, leader of the Sky Army, has a fascination with butter. Because of this, he gained the title "Butter King", and all of his weapons are made of the mineral. But to the Squid Army, it is thought of as probably one of the worst minerals in Minecraft, however they still use the term "butter."
Sky usually modifies his voice when he says the word 'butter," leading some fans to think it's called "budder." Sky got the idea for butter from the eighth episode of SeaNanners' Welcome to Minecraft series, Butter Shoes, where he puts gold ores into his furnace, and as he watches them smelt, he says, "They kind of look like sticks of butter." He then comments, 'I grabbed two sticks of butter, put them on my feet..." and Sky has used the term "butter" ever since.
- Combining nine Butter Ingots will create a Butter Core. It can be used to power items in certain mods.
- Butter has the highest enchantability. Awesome, right?.
- Placing 2 or 4 Butter Cores and a Pumpkin on top will make a Butter Golem, if you have a mod for it.
- It gained popularity, and first appeared in the video More Butter!
- Butter Nuggets are sometimes used as money in Adventure maps.
- Budder, as most fans call it and spell it, is actually a concentrated form of THC. Which goes in marijuana. To clarify, it's BUTTER.
- In-game, Butter is actually called Gold Ingots.
- The word butter originally came from SeaNanners, who is coincidentally also named Adam.
- Sky made a game dedicated to butter. It's called Butter Slap, it's basically a game that is like Spleef. You can play it on skga.me.
- Butter tools mine at the highest speeds among any other tool.