Sky Does Minecraft Wiki
All Contributors
Hedgehog12
AlexPrivate
Love Robin
• 3/30/2014

Hoe did the roleplaying start?

?
0 6
  • Upvote
  • Reply
Hedgehog12
AlexPrivate
Love Robin
0
• 3/30/2014
Dunno. But Roleplaying should only be done on pages in the Roleplay:namespace
0
• 3/30/2014
Love Robin wrote:
Dunno. But Roleplaying should only be done on pages in the Roleplay:namespace

I think this is how it got started. It all stems from our unstable community. Say somebody starts a thread with a very opinionated point about what he thinks we should do and asks if anyone agrees. Somebody would then type {raises hand}, just to be cutesy, and then some troll would come along saying "put your hand down fool." The other guy would then say "Make me," and the troll would write {puts your hand down}. Then before you know it, the entire community joins in in a free-for-all that involves time travel, alternate universes, and everything futuristic and/or mystical.

0
• 3/30/2014

AlexPrivate wrote:

Love Robin wrote:
Dunno. But Roleplaying should only be done on pages in the Roleplay:namespace

I think this is how it got started. It all stems from our unstable community. Say somebody starts a thread with a very opinionated point about what he thinks we should do and asks if anyone agrees. Somebody would then type {raises hand}, just to be cutesy, and then some troll would come along saying "put your hand down fool." The other guy would then say "Make me," and the troll would write {puts your hand down}. Then before you know it, the entire community joins in in a free-for-all that involves time travel, alternate universes, and everything futuristic and/or mystical.

And I have to say, it ended up pretty cool...

0
• 3/30/2014

Keep it on the Roleplay:namespace pages, like Roleplay:Calling All Recruits

0
• 3/30/2014
Hedgehog12 wrote:

AlexPrivate wrote:

Love Robin wrote:
Dunno. But Roleplaying should only be done on pages in the Roleplay:namespace
I think this is how it got started. It all stems from our unstable community. Say somebody starts a thread with a very opinionated point about what he thinks we should do and asks if anyone agrees. Somebody would then type {raises hand}, just to be cutesy, and then some troll would come along saying "put your hand down fool." The other guy would then say "Make me," and the troll would write {puts your hand down}. Then before you know it, the entire community joins in in a free-for-all that involves time travel, alternate universes, and everything futuristic and/or mystical.
And I have to say, it ended up pretty cool...

We're laughing at bigger, more famous, more knowledge-providing wikis now. Thank god for Paradox, so we can at once have a wiki for Sky Does Minecraft. Case in point: MilitaryGeneralXX doesn't even LIKE Sky Does Minecraft.

Amen to that.

Write a reply...