Sky Does Minecraft Wiki
All Contributors
• 3/15/2014

Merge VSgaming pages

I was thinking and I thought, "there's not that much information on the VSgaming pages." So I was wondering if the information would be easier to navigate if all the VSgaming pages were one page.

Thoughts?

0 13
  • Upvote
  • Reply
0
• 3/15/2014

Penumbra minecraft wrote:

Penumbra minecraft wrote:
Not really. We should just search more information.

Btw, Im back, lets chat.

Actually, if I think again, why not!?

Okay!

0
• 3/15/2014
I wanna get the opinions of the others first though.
0
• 3/15/2014
Hedgehog12 wrote:
I wanna get the opinions of the others first though.

k.

0
• 3/15/2014
Hedgehog12 wrote:
I wanna get the opinions of the others first though.

k.

0
• 3/15/2014
Seems efficient
0
• 3/17/2014

I know im not an admin, but I think this is a good idea. It is faster to navigate information, plus the elmination of some small pages.

0
• 3/17/2014

Minecrafter1 wrote: I know im not an admin, but I think this is a good idea. It is faster to navigate information, plus the elmination of some small pages.

What are some of the small pages that you have in mind?

0
• 3/17/2014
Hedgehog12 wrote:

Minecrafter1 wrote: I know im not an admin, but I think this is a good idea. It is faster to navigate information, plus the elmination of some small pages.

What are some of the small pages that you have in mind?

I mean the VSGaming pages

0
• 3/21/2015

This,by far,is the most efficient chat I ever seen

On the side note,isn't this "VSgaming pages" just a *tiny* bit useless since,well,they can't be found in the in the wiki content bar and the only why to see them is to personaly search them?

Also.............ignore this comment or better yet,remove this to keep the chat above efficient as it can be,after all of you considered my opinion.........or just leave it alone.

Write a reply...